RYA Level 1 Dinghy
Time 9:30 – 16:00
Course length – 12 hours
Minimum age – 15 year old
Maximum Number on course – 6
To provide a taste of dinghy sailing for novices. By the end of the course, participants will have had a short introduction to the sport of dinghy sailing, including basic boat handling techniques and essential background knowledge of the sport.
More information on RYA courses is available at http://www.rya.org.uk/
Candidates must be water confident.
You will need
· Windproof / Waterproof jacket, trousers
· Warm Clothing that you don’t mind getting wet (no jeans)
· Old trainers or wellies to get wet
· Full change of clothing, including shoes
· Wash kit & towel
· Protection against the sun, i.e. hat, glasses & sun cream.
· Food is available in the café on site or you may want to bring your own.
· Any relevant medication
To book a place on the course please phone 01505 842 882 ex20